Stories in My Mirror

Thursday 28 April 2016

One of my favourites visited this morning who is 18 and one of the most grounded, intelligent and internally and externally beautiful young people I am blessed to know. Whether it be at the studio or at training martial arts, I am surrounded by excited, motivated, artistic, respectful and loving young people that I call my friends. 
This lovely girl is travelling to Thailand to work in an orphanage for a month which is her first overseas trip and she's so excited. Today's events for her was we cut a fringe for the first time and she was just as excited about that. So refreshing to be around such free energy it's infectious. 
She struck up a conversation with the lady sitting next to her whose 51 and her whole story of an adventurous life unfolded, being in the army, travelling the world and now in her 50's going to study museum art which has been her life long passion. They spoke of books each may be interested in and swapped titles and they then connected on Facebook to follow each other's travels. So cool as these two people were meant to meet today even if only to share their stories for an hour. I love synchronicity, I'm inspired every day by the small moments others may take for granted where we are set on a course to follow our path. Picking up information that we may need later sometimes from perfect strangers. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ejiri © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger